So you’ve been dating for awhile, how do you know if you this person is a good fit for you? Are you afraid you’re settling, or perhaps you’re worried you’re being too picky? I will help you discover your non-negotiables, making it easier for you to own your wants and needs so so you can courageously invite deeper intimacy with the right person(s) for you!
- Identify your needs and learn how to honor them as your non-negotiables
- Explore your wants and learn to be more flexible, recognizing them as negotiable
- Create a mantra that describes what you need in a lover/partner in a way that feels clear, authentic and empowering
- Develop a filter so you can feel confident about your choices, allowing yourself to feel an enthusiastic YES!
- Learn how to gently and compassionately end connections that aren’t nourishing and how to courageously and vulnerably invite deeper intimacy with the right person(s) for you!
By confidently owning your wants and needs, you’ll know which relationships will be nourishing for you and worthy of your investment and which ones are best to lovingly let go.