One of the best ways to have great sex and fulfilling relationships is to be able to tune into the wisdom of your own body. When you know how to listen to your own felt sense of your yes, your no, and when it changes, you will be better able to share your experience with lovers and partners and ask for what you really want. Through a series of somatic exercises, discover how empowering it can be to be in integrity with your truest desires.
- The relationship between embodiment, touch, and consent
- How your body feels when you offer or receive a request
- What yes and no feel like in your body, and what to do when your yes becomes a no
- Ways to manage shame and shame-overs
- Practices to help you ground and reconnect with your body
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have plenty of new tools that you can use right away to make your sex life and relationships more nourishing.