How can women, men, and folks of all genders learn to embody feminism in their sexuality while still feeling free to explore all their fantasies and desires?
Society dictates what is expected and “appropriate” behavior for men and women (and clearly ignores anyone who might not identify as either), often creating disempowering experiences for folks of all genders. Feminist sexuality examines how we can empower ourselves by allowing for deeper self-exploration, creating space for our authentic wants and needs, and giving ourselves permission to own them despite messages that tell us we shouldn’t.
- Investigate the ways in which folks of all genders have disempowering experiences (like not knowing how to initiate or not feeling in control of our bodies)
- Explore how to feel comfortable saying no and all the various ways you can say no and keep the door open
- Gain tools to explore and identify what you want
- Discover how to own your desires and be an advocate for your pleasure
- Learn how to get feedback and directions from shy, unexplored, or traumatized lover(s)
By the end of the workshop, you’ll understand how feminist sexuality creates more intimate and pleasurable experiences for folks of all genders.