Society dictates what is expected and “appropriate” behavior for men and women (and ignores anyone who might not identify as either), often creating disempowering experiences and dissatisfying sex for folks of all genders.
Feminist sexuality examines how we can empower ourselves by through exploring ourselves courageously, confidently advocating for our desires, and giving ourselves permission to own our needs despite messages that tell us we shouldn’t.
- Investigate the ways in which folks of all genders have disempowering experiences (like not knowing how to initiate or not feeling in control of our bodies)
- Explore how to feel comfortable saying no and all the various ways you can say no and keep the door open
- Gain tools to explore and identify what you want
- Discover how to own your desires and be an advocate for your pleasure
- Learn how to get feedback and directions from shy, unexplored, or traumatized lover(s)
By the end of the workshop, you’ll understand how feminist sexuality creates more intimate and pleasurable experiences for folks of all genders.