Have you been encountering obstacles and challenges in your non-monogamous relationships that you’re finding difficult to overcome? Already attended an intro to non-monogamy course* and ready to dive in deeper? Gain the insights and skills you need to nurture your connections and sustain the kind of non-monogamous relationships you desire.
In this experiential workshop with sex and intimacy coach and educator Dr. Alison Ash of TurnON.love, you will:
* Create systems that enable exploration and growth while also providing support and stability
* Examine power dynamics in and across various types of relationship structures, and learn how to empower all participants
* Explore techniques for discussing fears and needs and negotiating agreements with lovers and partners
* Discover tools for navigating jealousy and other challenging emotions
* Gain tips for meeting and connecting with metamours (your partners’ partners)
Maintaining multiple relationships is complex and requires a strong relational skillset. Empower yourself with the know-how and tools you need to have happy, secure, and fulfilling non-monogamous relationships.
Please note: this workshop is a follow up to my intro level course, Navigating Non-Monogamy. You do not have to attend Navigating Non-Monogamy prior to attending this course.
*Doors open at 15 minutes before, please arrive early so we can begin on time.
**Tickets are not refundable. They may be transferred to another individual, but not a future event.
***I offer one volunteer ticket per event, and while I appreciate those that love to be of service, I ask that you save this opportunity for those who require financial assistance to be able to attend. I also offer a few sliding scale spots. If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com and make sure to indicate the name and date of the event.
****I welcome folks of all genders, sexual orientations, relationship structures, ages, body types, abilities, races and ethnicities.
*****This venue is partially accessible. The workshop space is wheelchair accessible, but the bathrooms are not. There is a gender inclusive bathroom on site.
Reserve your spot in this workshop by selecting tickets below:
Note: Clicking "Order Now" above will open up an Eventbrite checkout in a new tab, where you can complete your order