Have you been encountering obstacles and challenges in your non-monogamous relationships that you’re finding difficult to overcome? Already attended an intro to non-monogamy course* and ready to dive in deeper? Gain the insights and skills you need to nurture your connections and sustain the kind of non-monogamous relationships you desire.
In this experiential workshop with sex and intimacy coach and educator Dr. Alison Ash of TurnON.love, you will:
* Create systems that enable exploration and growth while also providing support and stability
* Examine power dynamics in and across various types of relationship structures, and learn how to empower all participants
* Explore techniques for discussing fears and needs and negotiating agreements with lovers and partners
* Discover tools for navigating jealousy and other challenging emotions
* Gain tips for meeting and connecting with metamours (your partners’ partners)
Maintaining multiple relationships is complex and requires a strong relational skillset. Empower yourself with the know-how and tools you need to have happy, secure, and fulfilling non-monogamous relationships.
*Please note: this workshop is a follow up to my intro level course, Navigating Non-Monogamy. You do not have to attend Navigating Non-Monogamy prior to attending this course.
Reserve your spot in this workshop by selecting tickets below:
Note: Clicking "Order Now" above will open up an Eventbrite checkout in a new tab, where you can complete your order