Have you ever wished you could navigate challenging situations with ease and levity? Looking for refreshing ways to explore yourself and deepen your relationships? Want to play your way through life?
Playfulness is at the root of creativity, allows us to transform challenging situations, and paves the way to intimate connection.
Sexual empowerment coach and educator Dr. Alison Ash of TurnON.love, together with Adalyn Naka, will help you:
- Explore the many types of (non-sexual) play and which feel nourishing to you
- Learn how to transform awkward energy into playful connection
- Navigate consent and share your boundaries through play
- Practice expressing your wants and needs in a way that makes checking in fun
- Discover play as a powerful way to explore and express yourself
It is through playfulness that you can reset your nervous system, reach flow states, and create and sustain intimacy in your relationships.