When you want to meet someone new, you can’t get far without online dating, especially in the tech-heavy Bay Area. For all the benefits of connection it creates, online dating can also be stressful and frustrating. Avoiding making that profile? Unsure of what to say, or which photos to include? Feel stuck when trying to send that first message? I have the data, suggestions, and tools to help you shine online! Stay after the workshop to give and receive feedback on your profiles so you can immediately start making changes.
Come find out:
- The pros and cons of various dating apps and sites so you can decide which are best for you
- Which photos you should post and, importantly, what order to put them in
- How to authentically express yourself and when to share your dealbreakers in a way that is original, creative, and witty
- Tips for how to make online dating more efficient and less stressful
- Suggestions for compelling first messages that will increase your chances of getting a response
By the end of the workshop, you will feel proud of your profile and your online dating experiences will be fun, exciting, and much more effective. This workshop will conclude at 9:30, and will be immediately followed by an hour-long feedback clinic. This will give you the opportunity to ask me and other participants for feedback on your profile.
I will also incorporate a few participants' profiles into the workshop itself, and we will work on aspects of the profile together during the workshop. If you'd like to take advantage of this rare opportunity to receive constructive feedback from a variety of people, send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will take a few volunteers only so reach out early if this appeals to you.