Our society tends to value YESes over NOs, but we’re here to celebrate the radical potential of NO! When we expand our capacity to hear NO by truly learning to welcome it, we gain the potential to stay in connection in the face of disappointment and create space to creatively explore our YESes and ultimately create more pleasure and nourishing experiences in our lives.
Sexuality and relationship educators and coaches, Alison Ash, PhD and Dalia Perez, MA will guide you through a series of experiential practices to help you discover and deepen your ability to benefit from the radical potential of NO. You will…
- Explore how both your body and mind respond to disappointment
- Practice saying and hearing NO
- Explore more authentic ways to share to disappointment
- Investigate how saying NO opens up a space for new possibilities
- Learn how NO can build trust, deepen intimacy, and encourage exploration
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have plenty of new tools that you can use right away to make your sex life and relationships better.